My Favorite YouTube Channels

We spend most of our time in our mobile phones, watching video, checking feeds and creating content.

Here is a list of my favorite YouTube Channels. 

1. BIBLE WISDOM TAMIL

As the name suggest, the content is completely in tamil. It covers various topics on the Holy Bible and is narrated by Mr. Jennith Judah
The way he narrates is completely engaging and I'm very sure that you will learn a lot more about Bible with great comprehension from these videos.

2. JESTIN INDIA

Well, I came to know about Jestin Brother's message through my mom. I keep listening to his message all day to grow in my spiritual life.
The way he preaches is amazing. He mix some relevant humours so that his audience never get bored of it.

3. PATTIMANDRAM RAJA

I grew up watching debates of Sir Solomon Papayya and Sir. Lione. 
But this Channel not only has debates but also short stories narrated by my all time favorite Bharathy Baskar Mam. I personally love these two series named: "Siragai viri, para" and "Jeffrey Archer" 
I have been listening to Bharathi Mam's speeches since childhood and I'm very used to her wonderful voice. The way she narrates the story keeps me enthusiastic throughout the video.

4. APPLEBOX

This is also a story telling channel and is narrated by Madam Sabari. Her vocal keeps me all awake throughout the video. 
Her contents have mixed genre of Historical fantasies, Treasure hunts and about contemporary society. 
I personally learnt a lot from her contents. She has covered many Tamil Literature topics which you would gradually fall in love with.

5. THE BOOKSHOW

Bibliophile's must watch!
It's been a couple of years since I began watching Bookshow and I really really love it. 
The narrator is the well-known RJ, Anchor, Actress and now a VJ too! It's Anandhi Mam.
She reviews a lot of tamil and English books of various genre in tamil.
My favourite is Crime Mystery! "Maid, Power of Battle, Good Girl's Guide to Murder" and many other.

6. HOMECOOKING

Well, I'm not a great cook but I cook. I love watching Hema Subramanyam's 'Home Cooking Tamil'. She makes dishes of exotic variety and I feel mouth-watering whenever I watch them. 
I have even tried few and it came out well.

P.S. I'm good at making Homemade Chocolates. ☺️

7. TAMIL POKKISHAM

I came to know about this channel through my lil brother, Sam. 
There is a big group of fan for Vicky Bro. He covers various topics like History, Politics, Technology etc,. in tamil and my favorite is Annunaki series but the unforgettable one is the video he covered on "Count D German" 

8. CHEEZMAKEUP

Being a girl, how will I ever forget to watch Beauty and Skincare!
Among all beauty content creators, I love Jaya Mam. She gives the best review of product and makes the most interesting hauls.
The first video that I watched was "Whats inside my handbag?" 

9. GARDEN UP

I love gardening! I wish to see green plants all around me. I have a little kitchen garden at the terrace and on the front porch of my house.
Ekta Choudary is the founder of Garden Up
She is conducting workshops, takes classes and also publishes books about gardening. She has a Home decor shop on her own and yes, she creates content on YouTube! Amazing, right?
I learnt a lot about gardening through her videos and hope you would love too. 


10. ONE GYPSY SOUL

Last but not the least, here is the channel of my closest pal Ms. E. J. Keerthana. We studied together at College and I have also written another blog "Of Reluctance" mentioning her. 

Keetz upload a lot of interesting contents on her channel and I really love watching it and I hope you would also love it! 

So, Yes. These are the channels that I usually watch on YouTube. I love their content, their narration, their editings including their thumbnail! 

Hope you enjoyed reading. 
Kindly, watch their videos and I'm sure you'll enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Her-side of Love Stories that touched my Heart!

MY COLLEGE DAY PROGRAMME

OF RELUCTANCE