Letter to My Naomi ❤️

My Dearest, Future Mother-in-law! 
               
This letter is written on 11th February, 2023. It's a day of Promise and this letter has some special promises I make with you, today! 

At first, I believe you are doing Great! 
You and Fam always remain in my prayers. 

I have heard of one thing that most people say, "It's more important to get a good Mother-in-law than a good husband". And yes, I guess it's True!
I'm eagerly waiting for the days I'm going to spend with you. 

Well, I can cook but I'm not that good in cooking, especially when it comes to non-veg. So, kindly have me by your side at Kitchen and teach me your recipe that made our family fell in love with your cooking! 😉
And I Promise, when you cook, I'll definitely help you in the other chores like chopping onions and veggies.

This one is something that I have seen in few films. 
Mother-in-law showing those old family albums and telling some secrets stories that only she knows. And yeah, childhood pictures of her son 😉 carrying some special memories in it.
Will this happen between us too?
If yes, I Promise, I would love to listen to the stories, all day long! 

I believe that the 11 am tea conversation can bind any relationship. Can we follow that too? 
If so, I can learn a lot from you and you will know me well. Our relationship can grow more and more stronger by the coming days. 
And here, I Promise to make cardamom tea everyday and I'm sure you will love it! 

The Holy Bible portrays this wonderful relationship that existed between Ruth and Naomi! Ruth obeyed her Mother-in-law and Naomi guided her daughter-in-law! 
Here, I Promise to obey you, all days of my life. Will you guide me like Naomi guided Ruth? 

I conclude, this letter with a question and I'm curiously waiting for your answer! 

I PROMISE TO BE YOUR RUTH... WILL YOU BE MY NAOMI? 

With Love and Warmth,
Your Ruth ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Her-side of Love Stories that touched my Heart!

MY COLLEGE DAY PROGRAMME

OF RELUCTANCE