My Favorite Podcasts on Spotify (Part 2)

Hello Everyone, Hope y'll doing great.
Well, here is the part II of my favorite podcasts on Spotify.

6. My Dear Makapa

The speaker, Mr. Makapa Anand is a well-known television presenter at Vijay TV.
This podcast is in tamil and has all funny talks, his life events and experience on and off sets.
I burst into laughter listening to episode 5 (Cinema Avatharangal)

7. Naalana Murukku (நாளான முறுக்கு) 

The speaker is Mr. Balaji. A well-known actor, director, Radio Jockey, television presenter, Cricket commentator, Comedian and Host to many famous television events. 
I could never go for one episode because all the episodes of this podcast is my favourite. 
This podcast is completely in tamil and the speaker shares some enthusiastic experience that engages the audience. 
I ardently admire the way he takes the narration to another level of excitement. 

8. Vadi Rasathi 

The speaker is Mrs. Nisha, popularly known as Arandhangi Nisha. She is a well-known Television presenter at Vijay TV. 
This podcast is in tamil. As the title describes, the podcast is a complete contribution to Women
She talks about many famous women in and around the world. 
The first episode of the podcast stole my heart. 

9. Leader

The speaker of this podcast is my favourite Personality, Mr. Raj Mohan. He is an Actor, Speaker, debater and host to television events. 
In this podcast, he initially spoke about every single relationships and then he took it to the next level of introducing famous Personalities.
His bold and clear voice makes it even more engrossing.
I listened the latest episodes he made on Bruce Lee and Sir. Sardar Vallabai Patel. It was very good and informative.
But I'm sure the initial episodes will win everyone's heart!

10. Kannagi Kaviyum

This is an IVM production. The podcast contains the beautiful narration of our prestigious Tamil Epic, Silapathigaram (சிலப்பதிகாரம்).
There are two narrator's - Mr. Antony, A Chemistry Professor and Mr. Marudhu, an IT Professional and a Poet who published many poetry Anthologies like Thirukavidhai, muthamil thandha muthu tamil, kannagi kaaviyum and many.
The way they narrate each chapters of this epic would probably take you to the place. I could picturize every moment of the story with my eyes. It is amazing to listen to a literary story in a simpler version.
Our Poet Marudhu concludes every episode with a beautiful poetry, like icing on a cake!

So, Yes... These 5 podcast marks the part 2 of this blog.
Well, this doesn't end here. The list continues...
Hope you enjoy reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Her-side of Love Stories that touched my Heart!

MY COLLEGE DAY PROGRAMME

OF RELUCTANCE