My Favorite Podcasts on Spotify

Next to YouTube, my favorite entertainment medium is Spotify!
I use Spotify only to listen to podcasts! 
Couldn't believe, right?
Actually, yes!
And this blog talks about my favorite podcasts on Spotify.
The list is quite long. So, this blog is Part One of my favorites. 

1. Time Pass with Das

The narrator of this podcast is Mr. Kishen Das. He is an actor, anchor and a content creator. 
This podcast deals with various topics like friendship, love, divorce, toxicity etc,.
The first few episodes were in English and then he made it a bilingual one.
I personally enjoy listening to this podcast. The 50th and 58th Episodes are my favorite!

2. Appadi Oru Kadhal (அப்படி ஒரு காதல்)

The narrator of this podcast is Mrs. Archana. She is a Video Jockey.
This podcast deals with love stories... That too, First Love!
The podcast is completely in tamil.
I just love the way she narrates the story. 
My Favorites are Epidose 5Online to Offline and Episode 12 - Rail Snegam. 

3. Jolly Oh Gymkanna

The narrator is actually a famous Celebrity Couple Mr. Shanthnu and Mrs. Keke.
Its again a funny, happy and exciting one.
They share few of their life incidents and talk about random topics like Food, Family, Love, Breakup etc,.
I enjoyed Episode 4, which was about Food!

4. The Book Show

I love Books!
And yes, this podcast is for the Bibliophiles out there. The narrator is Ms. Ananti. She is a RJ, VJ, Youtuber and Actress too.
This podcast has reviews of books from various genre in tamil. All episodes are my fav! 

5. Apple Box

The narrator is Mrs. Sabari.
She is a Youtuber. 
This podcast has stories and the content is completely in tamil.
My favourite series are Nithilavali and Mohini Thevu.

Will continue with my other favorites in Part Two...
Hope you enjoyed reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Her-side of Love Stories that touched my Heart!

MY COLLEGE DAY PROGRAMME

OF RELUCTANCE